Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Mid-century modern chair restoration

mid century modern wooden chair restoration


I love the style of this chair. I love it cos it's old and it would look amazing in my living room. What I hate about it is the fabric and the color of the fabric. So I throw pretty much everything that was not wood. The fabric, the filling (which was awful) everything... Now I am left with the bare structure. Will update you in a few days with the final result.

mid century modern chair restoration

mid century modern wooden chair restoration bare structure


Posted in , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

2 Responses to Mid-century modern chair restoration

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.